Arriving on the market for the first time in almost 35 years is this prestige, perfectly rectangular corner block in prosperous Box Hill North. On its 889sqm* sits a classic three-bedroom charmer in brick, perched on the high side of a peaceful street yet moments away from everything.
Inside comprises a wealth of authentic period details, with high and decorative ceilings throughout, and gorgeous lead lights in the comfortably-sized living space. A formal dining room with wall heater adjoins a warm and welcoming central kitchen, with a sunroom at the rear providing access into the large, low-maintenance backyard. With three generous bedrooms, entry hall, classic bathroom and hallway storage, the home is defined by its comfort and character, also offering ducted heating, air-conditioned living room, good-sized laundry and double garage with side street entrance.
Well serviced by transport, moments from the beauty of Box Hill Gardens and the recreational delights of Hagenauer Reserve, and with all the shops, cafes and services that Box Hill Central can offer just up the road, the moment is yours to take advantage of this rare opportunity to occupy or redevelop (STCA) one of the best locations in the area. Seize the moment and talk to Lindellas today.
- Large Rectangular Corner Allotment of 889m2* approx.
- Potential Development into a Multi - Unit Site (S.T.C.A.)
- Potential for Town Residence Home Site (S.T.C.A.)
- Potential New Home Site (S.T.C.A)
- Frontage of 17.68m* to Nelson Road (approx.)
- Frontage of 50.3m* to Hillside Parade (approx.)
- Easy access to the Eastern Freeway & East Link.
- Close to Doncaster Shopping Centre (Westfield)
- Walking distance to Box Hill Shopping Centre.
- Walking distance to Hagenauer Reserve and Box Hill Gardens
- Walking distance to Box Hill Train Station, 109 Tram Terminus and Bus Depot.
- Close to everything that Box Hill has to offer
- Close to Koonung Secondary College & Box Hill Tafe
Box Hill is one of Melbourne's Premier Transport and Activity Regions with rapid expansion and soaring growth. Exciting plans in Business, Education, Employment and Leisure are some of the excellent opportunities available for the future.
This offering is not to be missed with the fast growth and rapid change of Box Hill/Box Hill North over the past 16 years and even further exciting plans set for the future.
Please Note: [All Subject to Council and other Local and State Government Authorities Approval and Permission (S.T.C.A.)]
Land: 17.68m x 50.3m = 889m2* approx.
*ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATELY.
Please Note: Photo ID required at all inspections.
Proudly Presented by Lindellas.