Are you looking for a multi-unit site (S.T.C.A.) with an incredible future and within a great streetscape whilst placed within Box Hill High School Zone (BHHSZ)!
Look no further as you have discovered it. This well-presented, quality family residence with terracotta roof is the one for you. It's ideal for Families, Investors, Developers and Renovators, is very liveable now, and gives you potential to further modernise and capitalise in a premier location as an investment, development site or owner occupy.
Extremely enchanting gardens begin the story and love affair. Discover a smart interior enhanced by a massive rear yard, gas heating & ducted air conditioning unit. Five good-sized bedrooms complemented by a central family bathroom. You'll have space and practicality for living and entertaining with two extremely accommodating separate living zones.
As you enter, the master to the left overlooking the garden has BIR ensuite and separate toilet. To your right is a huge warm and inviting lounge with OFP which also leads to a separate entrance from the carport.
You are greeted with a north facing and open kitchen with dishwasher, range hood and a generous dining/ meals area which truly creates a family atmosphere. Further into the heart is a large west facing sunroom/ rumpus room and 2 more bedrooms with BIR. Adjacent is the central bathroom, toilet and 2 more bedrooms with BIR. There is a laundry with ample storage space and 3rd bathroom comprising of a toilet and shower. Opening outside is the beautiful covered elevated decking where a lazy afternoon in peace overseeing the garden would be high on the agenda.
An excellent property to explore the variety of development options: Town Residence Home Site, Multi Unit Site, New Home Site or Double Home Site. [All Subject to Council and other Local & State Government Authorities Approval and Permission (S.T.C.A.)]
- Large Level Rectangular Allotment of 803m2* approx.
- Level Allotment within a tree lined street
- General Residential Zone Schedule 1 (GRZ1)
- Box Hill High School Zone (BHHSZ)
- Potential for Town Residence Home Site (S.T.C.A.)
- Potential Development into a Multi-Unit Site (S.T.C.A.)
- Potential New Home Site (S.T.C.A)
- Potential Double New Home Site (S.T.C.A)
- Frontage of 18.29m* to Rose Street (approx.)
- Side Boundary of 43.9m* (approx.)
- Easy access to the Eastern Freeway & East Link (M3).
- Close to Doncaster Shopping Centre (Westfield)
- Walking distance to Box Hill Shopping Centre
- Walking distance to Box Hill Gardens
- Walking distance to Box Hill Hospital,
- Walking distance to Box Hill Train Station, Trams and Buses.
- Close to everything that Box Hill has to offer!
Box Hill is one of Melbourne's Premier Transport and Activity Regions with rapid expansion and soaring growth. Exciting plans in Business, Education, Employment and Leisure are some of the excellent opportunities available for the future.
PLEASE NOTE LAND: 18.29m* (60') x 43.9m* (144') = 803m2* (8,640sqfeet*) approx.
*ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATELY.
Please Note: [All Subject to Council and other Local & State Government Authorities Approval and Permission (S.T.C.A.)]
Proudly Presented by Lindellas Real Estate.