A short walk from the infrastructure and services of vibrant Box Hill Central and situated within the Box Hill High School Zone, this north-facing brick home on a quiet street presents an amazing window of opportunity for canny investors to capitalise on the considerable redevelopment potential of this 697sqm (approx.) block, with a planning permit for two townhouses in place.
The property itself consists of a single-level floorplan with three bedrooms, the master with built-in robes. The lounge and dining rooms are separated by French doors, and there is a gas-equipped kitchen and large laundry space with separate WC, while the generously proportioned backyard offers a storage shed and carport.
The location is simply unbeatable. A stone's throw from Canterbury Rd buses and Box Hill Central, the property is also near to the green expanses of the Gardiner's Creek Reserve, football ovals and Box Hill Golf Club. Deakin University and Kingswood College are easily accessible, as is the Aqualink and the village atmosphere of Surrey Hills.
- Large Rectangular Allotment of 697m2* approx.
- Box Hill High School Zone (BHHSZ)
- Town Planning permit for two townhouses
- Potential for Town Residence Home Site (S.T.C.A.)
- Potential Development into a Multi-Unit Site (S.T.C.A.)
- Potential New Home Site (S.T.C.A)
- Easy access to the Eastern Freeway & East Link (M3).
- Walking distance to Gardiners Creek
- Walking distance to Roberts McCubbin Primary School
- Walking distance to Kingswood College
- Walking distance to Box Hill Aqualink
- Short drive to Box Hill Train Station, Trams and Buses.
- Short drive to Box Hill Shopping Centre
- Close to Doncaster Shopping Centre (Westfield)
- Close to everything that Box Hill has to offer!
A site of such promise simply won't last. Seize the moment and start thinking big now, with Lindellas Real Estate.