Rarely does an opportunity present itself such as this. A multi-unit development with plans and permits for 25 apartments awaits you to secure this exceptional site within the lucrative “Residential Growth Zone - Schedule 2” and the “Box Hill Activity Centre Transit City Structure Plan”.
Opportunities to secure your next development project with an approved planning permit are very limited and the time is now for you to secure this extraordinary find and capitalise in Booming Box Hill. Located in the Box Hill High School Zone, moments away from the Box Hill Shops and restaurants district, Centro, Box Hill Train Station, bus depot and tram, nearby to Aqualink Leisure Centre, Surrey Park and recreational facilities, it is no secret this high demand locale won't last long.
- Residential Growth Zone Schedule 2 (RGZ2)
- Approved planning permit for 25 apartments
- 16 x 2 bedrooms and 9 x 1 bedroom
- 4 storey building plus basement car parking
- Large allotment of 656m2 * approx.
- Rear Right of Way (R.O.W.)
- Walking distance to Box Hill Central
- Walking distance to Box Hill Train Station
- Walking distance to Box Hill 109 Tram terminus
- Walking distance to Box Hill Bus Depot
- Walking distance to Box Hill Hospital & Epworth Hospital
- Walking distance to Box Hill TAFE
- Walking distance to Box Hill Gardens
- Walking distance to Box Hill High School (within Box Hill High School Zone)
This offering is not to be missed with the fast growth and rapid change of Box Hill over the past 15 years and even further exciting plans set for the future. Box Hill is set to become Melbourne's premier Transport and Activity Centre region.
Please Note: [All Subject to Council and other Local and State Government Authorities Approval and Permission (S.T.C.A.)]
Land: 17.98m x 36.52m/36.46m =656 m2
ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATELY.
Please contact Leo Lu on 0430 334 421 or Craig Lawson on 0418 372 829 for further details.
Proudly Presented by Lindellas Real Estate.