A magnificent opportunity to secure a prime piece of Burwood has emerged in this outstanding location. Situated on a flat block on 697sqm (approx.) with an expansive back yard, this well-kept 3 bedroom post war house itself is ripe for an imaginative eye. Attractive to investors, the dimensions for this prime block are ideal for a twin townhouse development (STCA).
Enjoy a stroll through nature with nearby Wattle Park or Gardiners Creek and you can enjoy the convenience of being able to walk to reputable schools including PLC, Emmaus, Wattle Park Primary School, and Deakin University, as well as catching a bus to Holmesglen TAFE and Chadstone Shopping Centre.
Cash in on this location and research the countless development possibilities at your fingertips such as New Home Site, Town Resident Home Site. [All Subject to Council and other Local & State Government Authorities Approval and Permission (S.T.C.A.)]
- Large Level Rectangular Allotment of 697m2* approx.
- 15.24m (50') x 45.72m (150') = 7,500 sq feet
- General Residential Zone Schedule 1 (GRZ1)
- Potential for Town Residence Home Site (S.T.C.A.)
- Potential Development into a Multi-Unit Site (S.T.C.A.)
- Potential New Home Site (S.T.C.A)
- Minutes walk to to PLC
- Close to Toorak rd Cafe district
- Walking distance to, Trams and Buses.
MORE INFORMATION AND PHOTOS TO COME.