Rarely do you find a home on 645m2* (approx.) with such remarkable possibilities. Located in a quiet pocket of Box Hill South, within Mount Waverley Secondary College Zone (MWSCZ) and a short walk to schools, buses and parklands.
This weatherboard home presents you with options to capitalise through re-development (STCA), investment, renovation and extension (STCA). The light-filled interior offers you a real sense of space and yesteryear, highlighted by pretty garden views and a profusion of original features.
Three bedrooms (BIRs) and a family bathroom are privately hidden off the vast hallway. Relax in the formal lounge and the neat kitchen/meals area has a backyard space with plenty to consider. Further highlights include; evaporative cooling, ducted heating, workshop & shed and single garage.
An extremely excellent opportunity to explore the variety of development options; town Residence Home Site, New Home Site or Double Home Site. [All Subject to Council and other Local & State Government Authorities Approval and Permission (S.T.C.A.)]
- General Residential Zone - Schedule 3 (GRZ3)
- Great Development Site (S.T.C.A.)
- Potential for Multi-Unit townhouse site (S.T.C.A.)
- Potential Double New Home Site (S.T.C.A)
- Within Mt Waverley Secondary College Zone (MWSCZ)
- Walking distance to Deakin University
- Close to PLC, Kingswood College & Mt. Scopus Memorial
- Walking distance to Gardiners Creek and Golf Club
- Close to Wattle Park Chalet and Reserve
Please Note Land: 17.07m* x 37.75m* = 645m2* approx.
*ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATELY
Please Note: [All Subject to Council and other Local and State Government Authorities Approval and Permission (S.T.C.A.)]