Real estate like this is very limited and a rare opportunity exists for you to secure this prime development site on offer with plans and permits for 8 terrace townhouses within the all-important and sought after Residential Growth Zone (RGZ1) in the heart of the Burwood Heights Activity Centre. Only moments to Deakin University, PLC, Mount Scopus, Box Hill Golf Course, Burwood Heights Shopping Centre and Burwood One. Plus the added bonus of being within the Mount Waverley Secondary College Zone (MWSCZ).
This brick veneer home is on an allotment measuring 892m2* of land, offering 3 bedrooms plus study, central bathroom, large lounge living, kitchen and meals area, plus a large sunroom leading out to a large open backyard..
Take advantage of this excellent property to explore the variety of development options; ideal for multi-terrace townhouses, multi-level apartment complex, medical or ideal investment for land banking. [(All Subject to Council Approval/Permission (S.T.C.A.)].
- Endorsed plans and permit for 8 terrace townhouses
- Residential Growth Zone (RGZ1)
- Great Development Site (S.T.C.A.)
- Potential for Multi-Unit/Terrace Site (S.T.C.A.)
- Potential for Multi-Storey Apartment Site (S.T.C.A.)
- Mountt Waverley Secondary College Zone (MWSCZ)
- Walking distance to Deakin University
- Walking distance to Mount Scopus College
- 2.5km to Presbyterian Ladies' College (PLC)
- Excellent position with easy access to infrastructure
- Opposite Burwood Heights Activity Centre with easy access to future retail and commercial precinct
- Immediate bus access to Box Hill, Mt Waverley and Monash University
- Short walk to Trams on Burwood Highway
- Within minutes' drive to Box Hill Golf Course
- Walking distance to Burwood Heights Shopping Centre
- Short drive to Burwood ONE shopping centre
PLEASE NOTE: LAND = 18.29m* (60”) x 48.78m* (160') = 892m2* (9600sqfeet) approx.
*ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATELY
Please Note: [All Subject to Council and other Local and State Government Authorities Approval and Permission (S.T.C.A.)]
This offering is not to be missed with the fast growth and rapid change of Burwood over the past 15 years and even further exciting plans set for the future.
Please contact Leo Lu on 0430 334 421 or Craig Lawson on 0418 372 829 for more details and a confidential discussion on your future plans with 77 Middleborough Road Burwood.
Proudly Presented by First National Lindellas Projects. We Put You First!